2 Potatoes (1 for every 4 people)
1 small finely diced Onion
4 Eggs, beaten (2 per potato)
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Sour Cream (optional)
Apple Sauce (optional)
- Thoroughly wash and scrub Potatoes.
- Grate Potatoes. Add finely diced Onion.
- Season accordingly. I like mine with a bit of heat but for the rest of the family, the standard salt and pepper is just enough!
- Mix grated Potatoes, finely diced Onion and Eggs. Thoroughly coat the Potato-Onion mixture with the beaten Eggs.
- Coat a pan with EVOO and wait until hot.
- Dollop about 2 spoonfuls of your Potato mixture into coated-heated pan. Keep flame on medium-low.
- Each side takes about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and applesauce or your favorite breakfast accompaniments!
|Potato Latkes. Fried Spam. Egg, Over-easy.|