Thursday, October 13, 2011

CrockPot Vegetable Soup

It's been awhile since I posted a recipe. I have been busy concentrating on my business and neglecting my kitchen. I am getting a bit better on the time management skills. Although I still need fine tuning. The best way to get your family or even yourself at least one home-cooked meal is the Crock Pot! You have a 1.5 quart Crock Pot for 1-2 people, 2.5 for a family of 3, 4 quart for a family of 4, and I use a round set & forget 5 quart Crock Pot for my 4+ family.


These ingredients are according to a 5 quart crock pot. Adjust your measurements accordingly.

10 cups of Water
8-10 Potatos, diced
6 Carrots, sliced
1 medium Onion, diced
3 Tbsp Vegeta Soup Seasoning

Put all ingredients into your 5 Quart Crock Pot. Set it on Low for 8 hours if making this in morning for dinner. I currently have mine set on High for 4 1/2 hours to be ready for dinner! This big healthy vegetable soup should be ready for your family to feast on mere than once :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment